Blogger Review Guidelines
Your Beebo sample is on the way! Thank you for reviewing our product. Click here to view images to include in your post. Please send the review link to email@example.com so we can post on social media and promote your blog!
Below are requirements for all Beebo reviews to help your blog and our brand get the most exposure.
- Post a two or three sentence product review on Amazon. (Disclose that you were given a free product to review, but do not link to your website review.)
- Somewhere in your website review, hyperlink the words “hands-free baby bottle holder” to http://www.thebeebo.com.
- Please add a giveaway to your review. We can send you the Rafflecopter code if you need. Please ask your fans to VISIT the Beebo Facebook page (ask them to like too, but not required) and FOLLOW Beebo on Twitter and Instagram to enter (social media links below).
- We would love to add you to our press page to help increase your website/blog traffic and search engine results. We will add your logo, a 2-3 sentence description about your blog, and the link to the review.
- We will create a custom graphic for Facebook with your logo (to go with your review) and post on Facebook and Twitter twice or more depending on how long the giveaway lasts. We will make sure to tag your page. In return, we ask that you post the review/giveaway on Facebook and other social media pages at least twice per week for the duration of the giveaway. We will send you the graphic we create, too, in case you want to use it!
- Please add the following links to the end of your review:
Please add the following copy: “Support this dad-invention by LIKING Beebo on Facebook!” Link this text to: https://www.facebook.com/TheBeebo
*Hint* – when using/showing the Beebo, place the bottle holder section of the Beebo nice and high up (near the shoulder). This promotes holding the baby in an upright feeding position, and the bottle to be at a 45 degree angle which reduces gas build up etc. See images for correct placement. The Beebo can be used either cross-body (Beebo over one shoulder, and baby in the opposite arm), or used where both the baby and the Beebo are on the same side. Whatever feels the most comfortable!